Owner of the portal: Aduanas Merino S.L.
Web : https://www.aduanasmerino.com
Tax ID: B91330357
Address: Calle Núñez de Balboa, 5, 41001 Sevilla Tel. (+34) 954 22 15 32 | email@example.com Tel. 948076769
All rights reserved.
A. Conditions of access and use of the portal
The user agrees to use the portal and services in accordance with the law, the present legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services, as well as the moral, generally accepted good customs and public order. This website is provided to you on condition that you fully accept the terms, conditions and communications contained in this disclaimer. The fact that you use this website constitutes by itself the acceptance of them.
The information contained in this website may contain typographical errors, imprecisions and inaccuracies of which Aduanas Merino S.L. is responsible, except in the case that they come from third-party pages to which the user accesses through the links placed in our portal.
C. Limitations of Use
You are not authorized to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, disclose, use, reproduce, publish, license, assign, sell or create derivative works from the information, products or services you may obtain from this website. The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes by these terms, conditions and communications is strictly prohibited.
D. Intellectual property rights
The user acknowledges and accepts that all rights to the content of this website belong to Aduanas Merino S.L. and that, consequently, the modification, adaptation, public communication, distribution, sale, rent and any other intellectual property right made by the user without consent of Aduanas Merino S.L.is forbidden. The present conditions will also apply in the case of elements of the page that are owned by companies or entities, unless they have given their consent for them. Under no circumstances, Aduanas Merino S.L. will be responsible for possible infringements that could be produced by any user of the portal.
E. Updating and modifying the Web page
Aduanas Merino S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website and its configuration without notice. In the same way, they may suspend its diffusion, in whole or in part, and modify the structure or content of it without prior notice. For troubleshooting or questions related to this website, please contact Aduanas Merino S.L. by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit some web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and recover information about the user’s browsing habits and, depending on the information and the way in which you use your computer, it can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB SITE USE?
- Necessary/Functional cookies: Those which allow the user to navigate through the web site, platform or application and using its different options or services, such as traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, getting to some restricted areas, remember the information introduced in the fields, using security element, storing contents or sharing them through social networks. Those which allow the user to get to the service according to some specific features related to the device used such as language, kind of navigator, regional configuration, etc.
- Analytic cookies: Those which allow us or thirds to quantify the number of visitors and their behavior when visiting the website. The aim is to improve the offer of products or services offered.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns, and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Marketing cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
|pll_language||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.||1 year||Functional|
|complianz_consent_status||To store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|cmplz_marketing||To store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|cmplz_stats||To store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat_gtag_||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 minute||Analytics|
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through you navigator’s settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Customized settings
- Chrome: Configuration > Advanced settings > Privacy > Content Configuration
- Safari: Preferences > Security
- Opera: Configuration
If you have any doubt about this cookies policy, you can contact us: email@example.com
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, we inform you that, by completing this form, your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated in a register of activities owned by Aduanas Merino S.L. in order to provide the service requested in the form and y to be able to manage your request.
The data provided will be preserved while the business relationship is maintained or during the years required to comply with the legal obligations.
Aduanas Merino S.L. undertakes to treat confidentially the personal data provided and not to communicate or transfer such information to third parties.
You can freely and voluntarily provide the information requested on the forms, except in the fields that appear as obligatory. The non-introduction of the information requested as compulsory may have consequently that your request cannot be addressed.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.